Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!!

Dear World Wide WebERzz-:> I was reading in my mission journals and realized how much value there is in a written record of life/events and what have you. I looked at my last journal entry in my "book of life" and the date was SHOCKING!!! Ready? March 22nd..2009!!! yeah Almost 3 years has passed since I recorded anything to the world. So??? who cares? does anybody out there even care? Well one day, maybe..just maybe Brighton/ Austin / Zach may care to read about my life and who I was. Reading my mission journals has taught me a few things-
1) I was a paranoid schizophrenic Psycho-Hosed-Beast on my mission at times.
2) I wrote way too much CRAP about girls who are completely IRRELEVANT to me and my life as it is currently.
3) I also wrote enough good stuff that I can now look back and see how I became the man I am today. My mission actually did shape me into a semblance of who I am today.
4) Lastly, if I had not written those things down, they would be completely LOST for the rest of this earthly life.
All in all, I think blogging will be a good use of time when I am looking through my Steam games library and nothing looks appealing to play. (Like tonight) - I will never give up, What am I fighting for? There must be something more...for all these words I write, do you feel anything? Song Lyrics...why express myself when other artists do it without me having to actually think?

In the end (or in this blog the beginning) I will try and blog when I have time so that my thoughts are now part of the VAST expanse that is the World Wide WebernetZz--

No comments:

Post a Comment