Friday, February 24, 2012

Glee...yes I am a Gleek-

Holy cow Blog-0-sphere! I was sitting here on a Friday night after watching the mid season finale of Glee and being completely burned out from a LOOOONG week at CSD and I had an a-ha moment...Glee is one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. Now some of you out there are laughing at me for openly admitting I am a massive Glee fan, that is fine- Do you want to know why Glee is the best? MUSIC!!!!! The music is brilliant- Right now I am listening to a mash-up from Tuesday night.  “Fly” by Nicki Minaj and Rihanna and R. Kelly’s “I Believe I Can Fly.” Was one of the most brilliant songs they have ever put together! WOW! There are always a few songs every episode that are simply the "suck." Yet there are others that are just incredible. Generally speaking the music makes me feel good. and that is really that! 
On another note- I had more to say but I am too tired to say them...so you will all have to wait, until I gear up and Blog again-


PS- I take NO credit for this sweet picture- It is awesome and I didn't create it, all the credit goes to Alexisneo?

1 comment:

  1. I often end up liking the Glee versions of songs more than the originals. The mash-ups are especially awesome.

    ReplyDelete