Monday, January 12, 2015

2014 and I have something to say?

Hello world.. It is looking like this blogging thing is somewhat of a yearly occurrence.. which is very sad because I think there is more to my life than just one blog post a year. So I may have lied.. I actually don't have too much to say because today is just a Wednesday and a non eventful one at that. I guess we did build a house last year and we are now living in said house. We live in a new neighborhood and it has been really a good thing for our family. Brighton was also Baptized so he is a full fledged Mormon now ;) He is also just about done with 2nd grade. He loves riding his bike and just being a kid. Austin will start school in the fall and will be one of the oldest kids in Kindergarten. Zach will not be a terrible 2 year old for much longer... and that is a relief. Other than that.. I have to go get chewed out by a high school principal because her asset staff sucks! I will try to blog more-- Just to give everyone a closer look at life in my shoes? At the time of writing this post It was just barely 2014, or somewhere in the middle.. Well, now it is 2015! New POST coming soon -

No comments:

Post a Comment