Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 You All!!!!

So, now it is 2015... I think I blogged 1 time last year and saved it as a draft and then never posted it (until a few minutes ago). I won't make any promises to Blog better in 2015 because I realize that no one cares at all if I blog or not. No one reads my blog posts and my life is pretty flipping average, so even if I did post stuff it is pretty lame and no one will read it because for all intents and purposes it doesn't exist. I have brothers who blog and have opinions on things and make statements and then share said posts on Facebook. I will never do that, since I don't "post" on Facebook unless it is SUPER worth posting. Here I am, sitting here in 2015 and all I can think about is how many AMAZING movies are going to come out this year. My yearly projection looks like this ->
From now until Late Spring I will wine and moan because it is too cold and wet to go MTN biking until late spring or something.
1) Geek out until May 1st and then see Avengers Age of Ultron as soon as it comes out in theaters.
2) Geek out from May 1 until June 12th for Jurassic World
3) Go MTN biking a TON
4) Pay off Brain Balance
5) Geek out for September for the Utah Football season and the first home game V Michigan
6) Go to said Utah Football games
7) Geek out Hard core for Dec 16th when Star Wars The Force Awakens comes out and see that movie at least 5 times in theaters before 2016.
8) Get Depressed because Star Wars is better than Christmas \/
9) Go to Florida for Christmas to be with Eva's mom for the Holidays.
10) Go see Star Wars in Florida at least 5 more times (I am assuming this will be the BEST Star Wars movie of my life time.. and for all you who say Empire was the best, well, Empire was released in 1980 and I was BORN in 1982 PROOF ) hence, my life time.

Look at me go.... A blog post that will actually get posted in the year it was written. So to all the millions of people not reading this, you are MOST welcome.


2 comments:

  1. guess who actually reads your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I have a reader.. I will certainly Blog more this year, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete