Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer fun-

So..... the time came for me to go camping with a few dude friends... We went up American Fork Canyon and did some 4x4ing.... It was quite amazing. Way short trip considering we were not even gone for 24 full hours... So above is a picture of me and Brad in front of an abandoned mine at probably 7800 FT - What is amazing is that people used to mine this area way before the invention of the car. It took us 2 hours to drive up to this mine in a jeep equipped with 4x4 capabilities and some wicked suspension- Below is another shot of Brad and I looking at the top of the mountains we were exploring- The point we were looking at was the VERY top of the mountain...so SUPER cool!  Enjoy.... I do need to take my little family camping at some point.. Nature is too cool to go un-explored.

1 comment:

  1. Hikes are always good fun! And your kids love being outside. Just don't wear 'em out too much on the trail and you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete